CensusTrak provides a detailed view of instruments being used by individual hospitals. Instrument information is supplied in detail with manufacturer, instrument that was replaced, mode of acquisition, instrument age, and lease/rental expiration date. Hospital details provided include specific lab contacts, lab telephone number/extension, group purchasing organization, and detailed contact information.
CensusTrak Analytics allows users to explore the CensusTrak data with a dashboard the provides information on equipment share by vendor, equipment purchase plans, brand loyalty, and replacement manufacturer.
Chemistry CensusTrak allows clients to:
- View market share for installed equipment by hospital bed size or test volume
- Understand which vendors their customers are considering for their next purchase
- Understand which vendors all potential customers are considering for their next purchase
- Learn how frequently each vendor is replacing equipment from their competitors
- Understand the age of the installed base by vendor, hospital bed size, or geographic region
- Distributed Monthly
- Data formats available: MS Access, MS Excel and Ascii
- Purchase Option: Annual Subscription with Monthly Updates
For information on purchasing this product, Contact an IMV representative or call 800-240-1099 x116.