Based on primary research with over 1,335 departments in 860 U.S. hospitals, this report summarizes where hospitals stand today with their current installed bases of fixed C-arm equipment, as well as their future plans for purchasing this equipment over the next few years. The report includes information on the departments where the equipment is currently located including cardiology, radiology/interventional radiology, hybrid OR and other departments with fixed c-arm equipment.
This report from IMV provides information on the type of hospital owning the equipment such as teaching/non-teaching and whether the hospital is part of a network. Overall installed base share and installed base share by department is also included. Estimates of purchase plans by department and configuration are provided.
- How many fixed C-arms are installed in U.S. hospitals in cardiology-related and radiology/IR related departments?
- What is the installed base share of fixed C-arms nationwide and by department?
- Breakout of average number of units by hospital ownership type, by teaching hospitals, by department type?
- What % of the units are floor vs. ceiling mounted?
- What % of the fixed C-arm sites use the OEM vs. third-party vs. in-house for first call service?
- What % of the hospitals and departments are planning to purchase fixed C-arms over the next three years?
- What are the key features of the fixed C-arms buyers are planning to purchase?
- What physician specialties will use the planned rooms?
- Which manufacturers are under consideration?
- What is the brand loyalty of current fixed C-arm users?