The 2019 Fixed C-arm Systems Benchmark Report summarizes the results of IMV Medical Information Division’s 2019 survey of U.S. hospitals that have at least one fixed C-arm system or are considering the purchase of such equipment. This study was conducted via an IMV-hosted online survey, and data collection took place from March 5 through April 3, 2019.
The findings reported cover patient case volume and types, the fixed C-arm installed base, staffing levels, service support sources, a profile of hospital departments having fixed C-arm systems, and site operations characteristics.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Priorities to the Mission of Departments with Fixed C-arms Over the Next Year
- Profile of Hospital Departments with Fixed C-arm Systems
- Patient Case Volume in Hospitals with Fixed C-arm Systems
- Fixed C-arm System Installed Base
- Departments with Fixed C-arm Systems Installed and Number of Units Installed per Hospital
- Variation of Fixed C-arm Patient Cases, by Hospital Bed Size,
- Mix of Patient Cases, by Procedure Type
- Staffing Configurations
- First Call Service Support for Fixed C-arm Systems
- Hours of Operation