The 2020 ServiceTrak Clinical Automated Chemistry Analyzers report summarizes the results of IMV’s survey of clinical laboratory professionals that perform clinical diagnostic testing using automated chemistry analyzers. The survey results from interviews with 1,217 unique clinical diagnostic sites representing 1,524 analyzers.
This report starts with an overview of customer satisfaction between the major manufacturers in the industry. This is followed by individual company analyses, where each manufacturer’s ratings and rankings on over 40 different attributes are trended over the last five years.
All ratings for ServiceTrak are collected through personal telephone interviews with clinical professionals. Most ratings are on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1=Very Poor and 10=Excellent. Subscribers to the ServiceTrak report receive unbiased evaluations of industry-wide performance, allowing comparisons between the major manufacturers in the industry.
The full report includes an interactive Tableau deliverable with Ratings, Percent Highly Satisfied, NPS, Primary Driver Analysis, and 5-Year Trends on 40 attributes which can be segmented by Manufacturer, Region and System Age.
Each ServiceTrak Clinical report contains extensive data with the following features:
- Industry Average ratings for each attribute
- Manufacturer-specific average ratings for each attribute
- Distribution of ratings from Very Poor to Excellent
- Percent Highly Satisfied responses for all rating attributes
- Manufacturer Trend data over last 5 years
- Open-ended Respondent comments
Statistical analysis using binomial logistic regression to identify the Key Drivers impacting ratings for:
- Probability of Repurchase
- Overall Manufacturer Performance
- Overall System Performance
- Overall Service Performance
Service Performance is examined in detail by focusing on:
- Phone and Remote Support
- Service Engineers
- Service Response Times
- Clinical Applications Specialists
Additional segmentation of the results by:
- Major instrument models for each manufacturer, where applicable
- Type of service provider: OEM (includes Warranty, Service Contract, Parts & Labor, Reagent Rental, and Cost/Test), Third Party, and In-House
- Geographic Region
For information on purchasing this product, Contact an IMV representative or call (703) 783-1721.